Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIXED: Thieving from character with no gold and no unbanked items

2 posters

Go down

FIXED:  Thieving from character with no gold and no unbanked items Empty FIXED: Thieving from character with no gold and no unbanked items

Post by musicman Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Yesterday when building a nomad (who was hiding from treasure, carried no gold, and had no un-banked items) with a thief for leader, we faced a level one encounter with messengers et. al.. Nefore the encounter was completely gone, the nomad character got the THIEF! display. The box disappeared when the encounter had been cleared. This was the first time I noticed that it happened to a character who was hiding from treasure, but I suspect it has happened before because many encounters which have a thief type in the line-up have the box disappear.Sum Ting Wong. I will report if this occurs again as I am building a stable and expect to be dragging around a few nomads from time to time in the next couple of weeks.
Steve

musicman

Back to top Go down

FIXED:  Thieving from character with no gold and no unbanked items Empty Re: FIXED: Thieving from character with no gold and no unbanked items

Post by musicman Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:02 pm

This just ocurred again on level one with thief leading and 3 low level characters (seeker, healer, & sorcerer) who were all hiding from treasure and had no gold or un-banked items on them. THIEF! = lost gold and potential lost loot. :-(

musicman

Back to top Go down

FIXED:  Thieving from character with no gold and no unbanked items Empty Re: FIXED: Thieving from character with no gold and no unbanked items

Post by Jude Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:49 pm

Ok, I have put a fix in place for this and it is now live on the server.  

Thieves will no longer 'THIEF!' a chest from a character if that character is carrying no gold AND is carrying no loose (i.e. unbanked or unused) items.  

I have not had time to test this out--please let me know if it is working (or not!).  

Thanks,

Jude

P.S. there *may* still be a problem with items occasionally dropping on characters who are hiding from treasure.. if that glitch is still in place (can't remember if I have fixed it or not) then you may want to watch for item drops throughout your party.. I can look into that later this week.
Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down