UNUSUAL COMPANIONS

Go down

UNUSUAL COMPANIONS

Post by miger on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:25 pm

My character amage has two companions identified as Dragon King. One in slot one has 715 hits. The second, recently just appeared in slot three, has 300 hits. Isn't this rather an unusual hit spread for two Dragon Kings? Could the 300 hit companion be something other than a Dragon King and if so, how could that be?

Mike

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UNUSUAL COMPANIONS

Post by miger on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Character amage has died since posting the note and both companions are gone.

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:55 am

I think it is technically possible (tho highly unlikely) to summon dragon royalty, but you would only get 1. If this happens again, please report again and try and save the char's buddies for investigation.
dungeonmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miger on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Okay, I have another strange companion on char sorcpower in slot #4.

It says I am carrying gargantuans and the monsters in Slots 1 & 2 have 503 and 511 hits. The monster companion in slot #4 has only 293 hits. This char fights and loses hits like a live companion. Seems a rather low number of hits at 293 if the third char is really a gargy??? Or is she something else catching a ride?

I will let sorcpower sit while you investigate.

Mike

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Mike,

The dead companion thing continues to be an issue. Sometimes the game gets confused, and shows you carrying a live companion, or shows a phantom dead companion.

As far as one having less hits-- was this the result of a charm or a summon? I wouldn't think you need to stop playing the char. Just do a screen capture of it and have it available for Jude, should he need to view it.
dungeonmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miger on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:53 pm

I captured a Dragon Queen with 666 hits. After visiting the city and newly resigning on, an additional dead companion appeared as a second companion on my char wolf. I raised this unknown char in the morgue and the mysterious additional companion has 350 hits. I have two companions now. I captured a screen shot but it would not paste into this note.

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:45 pm

I signed in that char. It is a definite error of some sorts. Most likely the game has a pointer set incorrectly allowing you to raise a char slot that wasn't there. I'll get Jude to look at it.
dungeonmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miger on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:57 pm

One more anomaly seen on my character "amage" when I resurrected a silent eagle in the morgue but the hits on the successfully resurrected char jumped from around 285 to 1044.

Mike

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlm on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am

More on this:
When I played last, I had a Dragon Queen on Kato. Charmee slot #1. Right around 660 hits.
When I renetered the game today, Kato's Dragon Queen is now in slot #4, and has 275 hits.

Just thought you would want to know.

Mike

mlm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum