scatter TP

Go down

scatter TP

Post by mlm on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:01 pm

Hit another scatter TP this time on 11. The Leader (seeker) acts normal after the TP, but everyone else ends up getting only one round in, before locking up. The monsters seem to continue getting in rounds, because people DIE while they are frozen... but processing of attacks for the player seems to be interrupted. I am going to try the locate and displace thing-- but I am guessing it will end in disaster.

mlm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: scatter TP

Post by mlm on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:05 pm

okay, surprisingly-- the game didn't crash -- but I did move one char away from the encounter he landed on, when he couldn't get a second swing in.

however.. the game did not behave correctly. the ninja did not teleport with the rest of the party, and both the seeker and the thief froze after one round, upon reentry they were dead.

mlm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlm on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 pm

That may not have been entirely clear.

4 chars got random scattered TP'd. Sorc got one spell off-- froze. Backed out, and was dead on renter. Seeker was normal (as the leader) got his swings in and cleared his encounter. Ninja got backed out 3 or 4 times, each time getting one swing in. Thief-- same thing except I figured out he was going to die after the third reentry -- so I walked him into another room. Perhaps this is why the game did not crash. He found an encounter he could clear, did so. Seeker located thief and joined. Bothe located ninja and he joined. I am 100% sure he was in the party. Seeker located and displaced to the sorc's location. Ninja never moved... the other two got one swing in and froze. Took me a minute to figure out what had happened-- Back out and reenter-- both were dead.

Apparently Ninja was left behind at his previous location.

I am going to need a resQ-- if anyone can help.

mlm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlm on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Thanks to Bugle and company-- the rescues are done.

if you have any questions about what happened, let me know==

mlm

mlm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum