Drop Rate Problem

Go down

Drop Rate Problem

Post by docriley on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm

I don't know if the game is running correctly now or not. I just ran for about 3 hours, mostly 14, and probably came away with 12 items, none of which were anything noteworthy (2 tomes of insight, tome of learning, potion of might, Steel Axe, 2 potions of death, Dust of Life, elven potion, crystal of healing, rotted armor) Reaper of Death/Asmo encounter dropped cuirbouli armor, Vamp Dragon, Asmo, Dark angel uber encts were all dry.  Cash seemed correct (not like the problem we had a few months ago when the items were dry and there was no cash) - but the items were dropping at a rate today commiserate with the rate that occurred when we had the problem. Not sure if it's just my usual luck (RE: See - Warrior quested for Hellfire Ring) or there is a problem, but might want to check it.

Thank You!

Docriley

docriley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drop Rate Problem

Post by mlm on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:37 am

I too have experienced this. 14 is dropping stats and burnables okay, but real items tend to be either stuff you would find on 9-11 or not there. Today however I did pull a set of DFA-- but that is the lone exception to the trend.

mlm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlm on Thu May 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Hey.

Haven't heard anything via the official channels... but this problem isn't going away.

Ran 14 for almost an hour, running fast and clearing a lot of rooms.

I found a single tome, and I think it was during a side trip on 13 for a quest.

I don't think I am being alarmist when I say something is very wrong here.

Mike

mlm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miger on Sun May 13, 2018 9:27 am

I will confirm that something is off regarding items finds, especially on, but not limited to, level 14. After several days of running including some lengthy runs, I have found consumables but no items with the one exception of a common amulet. Will this condition be checked out?

miger

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miger on Tue May 15, 2018 2:41 pm

The item drop dam on 14 appears to have been breached. I found 3 items the last trip, the first item finds in several trips. Thanks

miger

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster on Fri May 25, 2018 11:06 am

I made an attempt at adjusting this slightly. I don't know if this will make any difference at all. Let me know if anything changes.
dungeonmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docriley on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 am

Actually, whatever (even so slight) change you made, has made a good difference. Items seem to be dropping much more appropriate on 14 now. I have had a dry SHIVA, and dry Loki, but I figure that's just the luck of the draw.

Doc

docriley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum