Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rings (protection spell included)

2 posters

Go down

Rings (protection spell included) Empty Rings (protection spell included)

Post by musicman Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Thepis has been bugging me for a while. The utility rings (teleportation, opening, elven, charming, phantasm, power, flames, and frost) do not 'protect' the wearer. The data for these seems to be based on the 2 ring system where you could wear 2 rings; 1 utility and 1 protection type (warding, protection, defending, atlantian, truth, and splendour). Since only one ring is allowed in javatar, I propose that the utility rings get 'protection' like all the other versions of avatar which did not use the two ring system.
Thanks for considering this.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Note: This change would be especially beneficial to those building new characters. The spell 'protection' can be cast by a couple of guilds, which is what most of us have been doing when using the utility rings for building, but adding the 'protects user' to these rings would eliminate that extra step (and save a few spell points).
Thanks again

Last edited by musicman on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : plausible reason)

musicman

Back to top Go down

Rings (protection spell included) Empty Re: Rings (protection spell included)

Post by dungeonmaster Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:47 pm

I added protection to the offensive style rings.

I also did something else, that may cause some enjoyment and might only be temporary. You'll have to figure it out for yourselves.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down