Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeze on 8

3 posters

Go down

Freeze on 8 Empty Freeze on 8

Post by miger Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:11 am

Yesterday, when moving from 26,26,8 to 26,27,8, all 4 chars froze without a fight displayed. Strangely, in the area that usually denotes number in group, the four players showed 1,2,3,4 respectfully. They would not respond. So I re-logged each back on, and had to kick off the previous chars to re-enter the game. But the re-entered chars did not seem to fully reload and remained frozen. For example there was no numbers in the group number area. I tried the reload actions several times with the same results each time.

This morning, all chars loaded properly. I am just reporting the anomaly.

miger

Back to top Go down

Freeze on 8 Empty Re: Freeze on 8

Post by Jude Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Thanks for the report. I'll head down there and see if I can repeat the error. I think we've seen a variation of this one before, on 8. Just to clarify--you didn't see any creatures plot, correct?
Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by miger Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:32 am

Correct.

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by miger Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Exactly the same described in the base note here also happened today moving thru the door at 30,6,2 to 1,6,2 - no chars plotted, each of 4 chars froze with 4 different numbers (1-4) shown as the group number.

When I try to re-sign in with each char, they come up frozen with no numbers in the group space. Will try again later in the day.

All this was using javatar client. I then tried logging in using a web browser and it loaded correctly and let me see the fight that did not open in the javatar client. After logging just one char in using the browser and clearing the fight, I was able to successfully open all chars again normally using the javatar client.

Hope this helps you isolate the cause of the issues.

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Thanks for this post. Hopefully...
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down