Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REASONABLE QUESTS

3 posters

Go down

REASONABLE QUESTS Empty REASONABLE QUESTS

Post by miger Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:47 pm

My major characters are about half way to 999 - mostly around 500 (thief is 492). I usually handle level 14 okay, but do frequently die there. It seems that lately my characters have been receiving level 15 quests - Jharmiska, Vampire Dragon (3 weeks on this one), and the thief (wolf) has now received a Hellion quest. It appears these are level 15 (or 15 UB) monsters. I have not had much success yet running 15 on my few tries and have had to wait several times for someone to be on to rescue my dead group. I do not seem to be ready for level 15 in grade, items or experience (but I'm learning).

My question then are level 15 quests appropriate for my characters levels?

Secondly, with so few players regularly running 15 currently, do I have any other rescue resource than to just wait it out until I can catch someone on?

mike

miger

Back to top Go down

REASONABLE QUESTS Empty Re: REASONABLE QUESTS

Post by dungeonmaster Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:01 am

Jude and I set this stuff up several years ago... I think the break point for level 15 quests is right around level 460. I found and corrected an error on level 10 recently, I will review what I have set up for level 15.

In general, the quest function is designed to force you to run deeper in the dungeon. A balanced party of level 450ish chars should be able to handle level 15.

When it comes to rescues-- You should make a reasonable effort at obtaining your own. Many players have elected to build their own rescue parties. If all else fails, drop a post or send me an email... of course there will be a fee charged to keep it fair for all players-- but I can get your chars back into play for you.

JPA
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by miger Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:07 pm

With the 4th Of July coming up it would be a great relief to have a holiday gift of a one-time clearing of quests.

Two of my chars have a Calypso quest, one since October last year. With the absence of multiple players running 15, without a supporting team it is more than risky. It is without rescue, deadly.

Bang, Boom, Have a great 4th!

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:52 am

I decided to grant this request, at least partially. Your quests have not been "cleared" but I set a flag to force the game to re-roll the quest function on all chars that are currently quested... sort of a quest version of Russian Roulette.

Bon appetite.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by billy G Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm

I have a fairly low level wizard named Sass level +/- 175.

I need a charge of Orb of Summons to make level.  There are none in the store and I haven't found any in the dungeon.  Help me if you can....

Thanks,

Billy G.

billy G

Back to top Go down

Post by billy G Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:12 pm

thanks to whoever sold one to the store for me... much appreciated and quest cleared, sir!

billy G

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down