Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYSTEM DROPPING OUT

2 posters

Go down

SYSTEM DROPPING OUT Empty SYSTEM DROPPING OUT

Post by miger Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:10 pm

For multiple days I have experienced my characters freezing all at the same time, seemingly disconnecting from the system. As I would attempt to sign in again with multiple chars, they would drop out as fast as I could sign them in. Then everything would revert to normal for a while only to reoccur again later. There did not seem to be a common cause for me but other players indicated they were having the same issue. Just reporting the unusual condition.

miger

miger

Back to top Go down

SYSTEM DROPPING OUT Empty Re: SYSTEM DROPPING OUT

Post by miger Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:50 pm

Notice two more instances of all chars dropping out today within 10 minutes. One seem to occur just after I sent an E message and the second during a weredragon fight on level 11. I had to boot a char to resign on when I didn't delete the dropped char first. On yet another time the disconnect occurred while I was attempting to sign in again.

Others say they are seeing the same thing. Any other player comments?

miger

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by miger Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:07 pm

Still occurring Seems very similar to what Billy reported last Oct/Now in this form under another category. Too many drops to play today.

miger

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:56 pm

So can you describe what you are seeing when you experience this issue? Do some connections stay active while others drop? Is the system still active? IE can you log in a new window?

As always, details are the key to try and track down errors, so provide as much as you can.

Thanks,
JPA
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:59 pm

also, if you could try and PING javatar.org when this happens, perhaps do a trace route on it as well... this will help to eliminate internet connectivity as being the culprit.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down