DISCONNECTS HAPPEN TOO QUICKLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DISCONNECTS HAPPEN TOO QUICKLY

Post by miger on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:13 pm

I notice that when I let a char set without entering any keystrokes that frequently the char(s) are disconnected from the server. I am not talking about a long period of inactivity, but rather a relatively short period of time like when I am using one char to sell or disperse all the items found on a trip. Then when I attempt to use the other chars they are non-responsive and require a re-sign-in. Or a short phone call interrupts my play and a sign-in is required. Sometimes this seems to happen within 5-10 minutes. I am using the Javatar client. Is the drop factor set rather short?

Mike

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DISCONNECTS HAPPEN TOO QUICKLY

Post by Jude on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:33 pm

This may be due to some new Windows 10 weirdness.. I will look into some settings and report back. Thanks for the report!

Jude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miger Yesterday at 9:55 am

In the last few days when running multiple characters, I have had some chars drop off the sys - stop responding. It has happened while still in the city after signing on and also deep in the game. Results in death when it occurs during a fight I would normally step out of, but discover the char is "frozen". Doesn't happen every char at the same time. Seems similar to what is described in the base note. I have to re-sign on to become active. Not a common incident, but very frequent in the past few days. I will see if I can replicate or describe circumstances when it occurs better.

miger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum