Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New bug on 15

2 posters

Go down

New bug on 15 Empty New bug on 15

Post by docriley Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Heya all,

There is a new bug on 15, seems centered around 27,14,15 - but you may want to check the WERELION/Skin Changer encounter as well, as it popped up 3 times and did the same thing. Instance: One swing/spell cast and encounter freezes, so you have to re-load everyone and take another 1 action until you clear it. This happened every time I took 27,14 off the blink tile to the east. I did this encounter with my big group: Busterbrown, MeiSharona, Pumps, *Airjordans, Highheels, +Edith Keeler+, Stilettos, Steeltoes.

Let me know if I did something wrong or any of my chars are bugged.

Thanks so much!

Docriley

docriley

Back to top Go down

New bug on 15 Empty Re: New bug on 15

Post by dungeonmaster Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:12 pm

I had a death in my wife's family and will be out of town until late Saturday. I will look at this issue as soon as I can when I return.

JPA
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by docriley Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:21 pm

JPA - I am so very sorry! I hope all is well - we'll hear from you when you get here. Take care!

docriley

docriley

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Wife's aunt passed. She was a bit on the youngish side (only 69) but had been in very poor health for a very long time.

I looked over the data, and there is no smoking gun. I did find one data construction that *might* cause a hiccup if several 1% rolls were made in a row-- I fixed this in the offline data and will push it to the server when I can do so...

please let me know if you see any further incidents-- including the location.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by docriley Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:56 pm

Thanks my friend - so sorry you had to have this happen on the holidays, and yes, 69 IS young now (... at least you and I need to think it is!!! Very Happy ) I did run through the area quickly just yesterday and nothing happened, so it was just coincidence that it was a glitch repeated, with the same odd encounter. Just grabs my attention when something odd happens like that.

Wishing you a much better New Year!

doc

docriley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum