Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-Leaf Clover Issue

2 posters

Go down

4-Leaf Clover Issue Empty 4-Leaf Clover Issue

Post by miger Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:47 pm

Maybe there is an unexpected issue with the 4-Leaf Clover item. It is a cursed item that costs a very large dollar amount to be unequipped. The reason given is so it will not be passed around among different characters. The issue is that once equipped, a character can not change guilds since it is a cursed item.

This means my Nomad can not change guilds with it in use. Was this inability to change guilds with a char using the 4-Leaf Clover an intended restriction, and am I limited to being a Nomad until I find the $715,967,973 necessary to remove the curse item and become able to change guilds?

miger

Back to top Go down

4-Leaf Clover Issue Empty Re: 4-Leaf Clover Issue

Post by miger Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:08 am

Is there a chance of getting a reply on this topic so I will know whether or not my char is destined to be forever a Nomad?

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:16 pm

Mike,

sorry I missed this post entirely --

It would seem logical to me that you wouldn't commit to wearing the 4 leaf clover until you had entered the
guild you intended to build. Makes sense, right?

I have no problem removing the clover from use on your char, as a one time get out of jail free card.

who is it?
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:36 pm

by using the operator search tools I came up with what appears to be the char. i removed the item from "flee" and recreated it in the next available item slot. so it is currently
not in use and NOT banked.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by miger Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:18 pm

Yes "flee" is the char. Sorry I wasn't more specific. Thank you for your consideration. I assume that you have taken this action as a one-time option because you do intend for senior chars not to be able to change guilds once they have Used the clover. If true, I will keep that in mind in the future.

Adding the clover only to a final guild of choice makes sense. In this case I was seeking a versatile char who could function as a new fighter, and yet still have the original char ability to serve me as a back-up (second) seeker.

Again thanks.

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum