Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIXED: Ethereal portal when in a party and not the leader

3 posters

Go down

FIXED:  Ethereal portal when in a party and not the leader Empty FIXED: Ethereal portal when in a party and not the leader

Post by Leoluca Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:58 am

I noticed that ethereal portal moves the seeker first and then moves the entire party to the group leaders location.  This works fine when the seeker is the leader but if the seeker is not the leader and is in a party when casting ethereal portal then the seeker will go through the wall briefly and return back to his party leader.  Not sure if this was what was intended, wouldn't it make more sense for the seeker to end up on the other side of the wall away from his party (auto unfollow the leader?).

Leoluca

Back to top Go down

FIXED:  Ethereal portal when in a party and not the leader Empty Re: FIXED: Ethereal portal when in a party and not the leader

Post by Jude Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:01 pm

You're right--what I need to do to fix this bug is have an 'unfollow' command executed for players in a party that are casting ethereal portal when they are not the party leader. I'm guessing that when I was doing the play testing for this one, I was casting from party leaders.

I'll add this fix and post here when it is live. Thanks.

Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

FIXED:  Ethereal portal when in a party and not the leader Empty Re: FIXED: Ethereal portal when in a party and not the leader

Post by boxripper Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:55 am

This sounds like a cool way to scout out a stud room on 15. Flicker in, flicker out. You sure you want to fix this?
boxripper
boxripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:46 pm

boxripper wrote:This sounds like a cool way to scout out a stud room on 15.  Flicker in, flicker out.  You sure you want to fix this?

Heh heh heh.. you convinced me to fix it! Smile

I just added a simulated keystroke that should 'k' off a character (eject them from a party) if they try casting 'ethereal portal' and they are NOT the party leader. I haven't tested this very much, so let me know how it works for you.

Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down