Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAYING CONNECTED

3 posters

Go down

STAYING CONNECTED Empty STAYING CONNECTED

Post by miger Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:43 pm

For the last week or so when I attempt to sign on my chars I connect but within a couple of minutes each one becomes unresponsive seemingly at the same time. This happens before I can get all six signed in. I have to X out and reattempt sign-on usually seeing the same thing happen multiple times. When all eventually stay connected (assuming I don't give up trying), no further disconnects occur while playing. This is using the Javatar Client. I do not suspec the disconnect is happening at my end.

Mike

miger

Back to top Go down

STAYING CONNECTED Empty Re: STAYING CONNECTED

Post by miger Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:07 pm

Still happening on sign in attempts. Drops me within a minute or so. When in, okay.

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by eklinker Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:10 pm

Not sure if this is related, but the last two days, the game will be responsive/normal in the morning but unresponsive sometime during the afternoon (PST). When it goes offline, the server's network card is still reachable, but the application won't return anything beyond a black screen. (no clock, or login prompt.)

If Mike is right, maybe some are still in the game, but I'm not getting in in which case the logs may "look" fine from an activity perspective. Admittedly my observed behavior is somewhat different than Mike's - since I get no response at all vs. his becoming unresponsive after some time. So could be unrelated.

The service seems to come back after the 2am/11pm reset but now that I've seen it two days in a row, I'm guessing the issue will continue to recur.

JFYI
-Eric

eklinker

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:51 pm

I will bring this to Jude's attention.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content