Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 4 - room with "Sentries sound the alarm" bugs/crash

3 posters

Go down

Level 4 - room with "Sentries sound the alarm" bugs/crash Empty Level 4 - room with "Sentries sound the alarm" bugs/crash

Post by Leoluca Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:46 pm

There are some bugs related to the room on level 4 which says "Gore covers the door ahead." before entering and then "Sentries sound the alarm." when you enter.

Yesterday when I entered the room I saw monsters called "ZZ report this" and Raindeer, killed them and then no further problems. Today I entered the room and saw 5 Sentries which I killed, then when I walked to the center of the room the enter server crashed.

Leoluca

Back to top Go down

Level 4 - room with "Sentries sound the alarm" bugs/crash Empty Re: Level 4 - room with "Sentries sound the alarm" bugs/crash

Post by miger Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Well, we have noticed the system has been unavailable since yesterday, now we know the reason - you brought the whole system down. I think it wasn't anything you did. That's just when the sys bombed.

miger

Back to top Go down

Level 4 - room with "Sentries sound the alarm" bugs/crash Empty Re: Level 4 - room with "Sentries sound the alarm" bugs/crash

Post by dungeonmaster Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:43 pm

This is an internal code problem. It comes in a few different varieties... the frozen encounter, the minor crash, the major crash and the end of days melt down. Congratulations. We all just lived thru the last variety.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 pm

I surmise that the game is trying to draw data from a non existent table -- so I added data to tables that would be likely candidates for this condition. If this problem continues, I will be surprised and need to know about it.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down