Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANDOMNESS

2 posters

Go down

RANDOMNESS  Empty RANDOMNESS

Post by miger Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Still learning how to play this game, but my 250 level range thief just had his 4th complication in about (just guessing) 20 deaths overall on this char. I had a 3rd complication on ress with this char (24 con) just last week, and I believe this 4th complication is on consecutive deaths - the records might clarify that. I know, that's the way the game is built and I believe in randomness, but what are the odds on this? Kind of takes the joy out of playing to get 4 comps so early when you see the accumulative big loss of hits, loss of 80 stats (4 x 20), and the premature aging.

Oh well. Just commenting my feelings at the moment, not looking for sympathy. Maybe it is time for a break.

Mike

miger

Back to top Go down

RANDOMNESS  Empty Re: RANDOMNESS

Post by Jude Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Do you recall all of the percentages on the raises? Were these raises from the morgue, natural cast spells or item cast spells?
Jude
Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by miger Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:36 pm

I believe all my comps came from ress from my Cross of Life(s). All showed 98% at the time. Con on this char is, or was, 24.

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down