Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 6 semi-freeze

3 posters

Go down

Level 6 semi-freeze Empty Level 6 semi-freeze

Post by Jackknife Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:23 pm

I have tried this move three times and all three times it produced the following:

Taking my group of 5 (Bugle, Blizzard, Butcher, Balm, Bagger) walking N from 8,1,6 through the blink into the T2 teleport. The teleport takes the group to the n (north facer) at 20,11,6. The mob encounter appears but the seeker (party leader) goes into a blinking state in which he doesn't see all the others present and he cannot attack. The other 4 cannot attack and seem in a sort of suspended animation. The first time this happened I tried re-logging several of the chars, but they were in the same state. Finally I found that I could walk the seeker forward one step and then everything returns to normal. He can step back with the group onto the facer and clear the mobs.

I made this move 3 times between about 18:00 and 19:00 UTC on Thu Dec 14. The behavior was identical each time. (I was trying to complete a water mob Q - Nereid).

--Jackknife (aka Mike)

Jackknife

Back to top Go down

Level 6 semi-freeze Empty Re: Level 6 semi-freeze

Post by boxripper Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:06 pm

I will try to go down and look at this, maybe a fresh set of eyes will see something else to report.
boxripper
boxripper

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:51 am

Hmmm. Jude made some adjustments to this code, but I don't think he pushed them to the live server yet. I will have to defer this one to him.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Fri May 25, 2018 11:11 am

I removed the North facer. Tho not ideal-- It appears to have fixed the problem on the test server... that being said, I could only replicate this problem on test about 10% of the time. Somebody check this out and report please.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down