Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Changing

4 posters

Go down

Game Changing Empty Game Changing

Post by docriley Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:03 am

Evidently things have changed on 15. Bugle et al, started to map, and there are a lot of differences. Sadly, Bugle entombed his party while doing so... but had learned that there are quite a few differences now implemented.

When I came on, we tried the tomb linkages as before. Even though we could see the tomb he was in, and I had been in that tomb before, when I went to the linking area for the tomb, that link was now changed.

On the break out from the tombs, another of my characters was trapped, in a different tomb, and now we can't find that tomb link either.

We are now fully ALL ENTOMBED on 15 and have no way to get out.

We have other characters who could mount possibly one more rescue attempt, but that's all they could do - with what we have there would be no way to map, explore, or find where things have changed.

docriley

Back to top Go down

Game Changing Empty Re: Game Changing

Post by dungeonmaster Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:28 am

I fixed your chars, because there is little hope of you getting extricated by yourselves AND you took reasonable efforts to attempt the fix on your own.  In the past I fixed Jake several times when he got tombed, and it was my response of, "that's the last time I fix you." which brought his efforts to map level 15 to an end.

In hindsight, his response was logical.  So I don't want to repeat the end result again.  Keep making attempts--if you end up all trapped again, let me know.

For the record.  Nothing has changed on 15 for around a year or more and if memory serves-- that was just a simple change or two.  I report all changes here, so If you search for it you will find it.

JPA
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by miger Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:38 pm

If Jake had problems mapping level 15 as indicated by the need to repeatedly "fix" his characters, and if stating that his characters would not be fixed any more was enough for him to make a decision you call logical to end mapping, there seems little hope for rookies such as myself (certainly compared to Jake) to grow into mapping 15 myself.

Surely there must be a better solution.

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackknife Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 pm

For some reason I only seem to be able to bring up one copy of the javatar client. This is new behavior as of this evening 5:59 pm GMT.

-- Jackknife (for the 'B' boys)

Jackknife

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:05 pm

its working correctly here.

dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Mike--

Jake had trouble because there was no one else big enough to rescue him when he got stuck.

There are tomb trap(s) on level 15. That is not going to change.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down