Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Rule:

Go down

Game Rule:  Empty Game Rule:

Post by dungeonmaster Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Do not use a character for any other purpose but to play, test, or hold gear.

This means you cannot use a char as a marker. As a homing beacon. As a facer. Or as a means of holding an encounter or quest.

You can roll up chars with various CON's if you want to use to test raises for example. That would fall under the area of testing.

Do not attempt to mince words with me about "testing" with a character if you are using it as a marker or encounter holder. I am not terribly interested in legalistic nonsense. If you have any questions about using a char for any purpose OTHER than playing it, or use as a storage char-- I suggest you ask BEFORE you proceed.

There aren't many rules here-- and I intend to keep it that way. Play nicely.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Game Rule:  Empty Re: Game Rule:

Post by dungeonmaster Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:12 pm

This issue has been resolved. I wish to stress-- using chars with "levels" on them to act as beacons or markers is still not allowed. Harder to catch, sure. But still falls into the realm of using a char to work around the game design. I am not some game NAZI sitting around waiting to bust people. Nor is it my intention to be the scolding father figure, either. We have freely given you this game to play-- without a bunch of rules. Please abide by the few that have been given.

If you have any questions about what is allowed and what is not... email me:

javatarjpa@gmail.com
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down