Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in AM on level 4 at the 2,7,4 square and the crack beyond

3 posters

Go down

Stuck in AM on level 4 at the 2,7,4 square and the crack beyond Empty Stuck in AM on level 4 at the 2,7,4 square and the crack beyond

Post by King Weasel Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:04 am

I was recently stuck on level 4.

I am at 2,7,4 - it's AM with a crack, press "t" to take message.

I can take it, it leads to a 3x3 water area with a door.  Beyond that is a loop that repeats / leads no where.  There is a crack, press "t" to take path in that 3x3 that leads back to the 1x1 AM room.

All of this are is AM as far as i can tell so i can't WoR out.

Has anyone else ever encountered this / how can i rescue myself?

all 6 or my characters were stuck, sigh...

Strider
fists of fury
King Weasel
Pandora
Molly
Mystique

After much banging about, I saw a message about a grim sense of foreboding, then turn back, then a shrill voice says turn back n ow, then i hit darkness. That darkness area was not AM - all hail WoR!!!!!

I am NEVER going back there...

Last edited by King Weasel on Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I escaped, updated to give the "correct path clues")

King Weasel

Back to top Go down

Stuck in AM on level 4 at the 2,7,4 square and the crack beyond Empty Re: Stuck in AM on level 4 at the 2,7,4 square and the crack beyond

Post by dungeonmaster Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:01 pm

There is an exit. If you can’t find it— email me. I will put your chars back in the city.
Javatarjpa@gmail.com — include the list of chars. I will assess a small penalty in stats.
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Stuck in AM on level 4 at the 2,7,4 square and the crack beyond Empty Re: Stuck in AM on level 4 at the 2,7,4 square and the crack beyond

Post by miger Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:20 am

It is an interesting area. Finding the exit was a challenge, especially if you are not sure which direction you may be facing when thinking you are walking straight.

miger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down