Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! stuck in water

2 posters

Go down

Help! stuck in water Empty Help! stuck in water

Post by Grainger Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:38 pm

My characters Grainger and Althea are stuck in water on level 2. Looks like a monster is attacking them but is invisible, I cannot move the characters or see what is attacking them confused

Please don't let them be killed!

Grainger

Back to top Go down

Help! stuck in water Empty Re: Help! stuck in water

Post by Grainger Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:23 pm

I logged back in and out several times and seemed to have "unstuck" myself. I had 14 health points left, haha, was able to make it back to the city. I think I will avoid lvl 2 water for tonight. Hopefully no further action is needed to this incident as it seems all is back to normal. Thanks and I am new and enjoy the game very much!

Grainger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackknife Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:05 am

This happens to me regularly in water encounters on Level 2 and I tend to go there only if I am quested for a water creature (of that level). I quickly make sure that I have pressed a fight/spell key on all the chars, then open a new clients and relogin. Usually the encounter has been cleared. Note that while buffs will persist, you will need to to track up again and pass over treasure (if desired).

Jackknife

Back to top Go down

Post by Grainger Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Thanks for the heads up!

Grainger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down