Javatar.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FREEZE Twice

3 posters

Go down

NEW FREEZE  Twice Empty NEW FREEZE Twice

Post by miger Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Froze twice in different locations. Same thing happened: immediately after moving from one space to another each of my 6 chars froze. Each had a different group number 1-6 and showed various stages of the new fight. Had to X all out completely and re-login. Companions finished fights while I was gone.

1st occurred on Snake Temple 5 moving from space 28,8 to 28,7. Monsters showing were 8 Dragon Pups in #1 position and 2 Rhunagons in #3 position.

2nd freeze with identical results was on Snake Temple 6 moving from 4,11, to 4,10. Only monster showing was a Human on #3 position.

Hope this is enough information to check it out.

miger

miger

Back to top Go down

NEW FREEZE  Twice Empty Re: NEW FREEZE Twice

Post by Jackknife Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:32 am

Over the last 3 weeks, every time (this is at least 6 occasions) that I have logged my 8 chars to play, I have had the game freeze shortly after getting my chars to level 15. I know this isn't much information, but it does seem that the code is responding more poorly than usual to this load. (And I love the game!)

-- the 'B' boys

Jackknife

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeonmaster Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:38 am

This appears to be the same bug reported by Doc. Thing is the data is stable-- the only changes have been a tweak to try and fix the error reported by doc. So I guess I will have to get Jude on this, but it doesn't appear to be DATA related.

Details are the key. Coords of occurrence. Encounter that you see when it freezes. Number of chars in the group. Do they all see the same partial encounter, or are they seeing other things on their screens?
If possible-- leave your chars alone and your connection "alive"... if you lose anything on account of this freeze your chars will be made whole. If you trigger the freeze, send an email to myself and/or Jude so we can look at it from the server side.

thanks for the reports--

JPA
dungeonmaster
dungeonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down